The following are recommended apps for staff, specifically those participating in the iPad Cohort trainings. Building Technology Support Specialists (TSS) can assist with installation of apps. Staff should also install the iPad User Guide found in the Apple Book Store. This is a free, comprehensive resource that is very easy to navigate.
- Apple Apps: Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie (optional as needed), Books¹ (previously iBooks), Apple Classroom2, Swift Playgrounds, Clips, Garageband (optional as needed)
- Google for Education Suite: Chrome, Docs, Drive, Slides, Sheets, Read&Write, Keep
- Adobe Spark: Page, Video and Post
- Book Creator One (free version)
- Britannica (Safer Britannica which is Britannica Schools)
- Canvas Teacher (6-12 grades, teachers may also want the Canvas Student app)
- Chatterpix Kids
- Dreambox (if requested by teacher)
- PebbleGo (elementary)
- Seesaw (elementary)
- Tayasui Sketches
¹ Books is a preinstalled app. It is not installed via Meraki. Please do not delete.
2 Apple Classroom should not be installed on student devices.