Visual organization can make it a little easier to identify Google files and folders quickly. Color coding is an easy way to make items stand out but emojis add a little fun to your files and folders!
Are you working from home? Looking for student resources? Trying to find helpful tutorials as you navigate Google Classroom, Seesaw, Zoom, and more? Here are some links that might help!
- Supplemental Resources – Collection of tutorials and how-to’s
- Google Classroom for Remote Teaching – resources compiled by Debbie Levy, Churchill Librarian. Additional resource: Churchill Remote Learning Resources
- 4J Home Learning Enrichment Resources
- 4J School Closure Information
- Google Apps in Education links and resources
- Guides and Tutorials
Additionally, the Eugene School District 4J Librarian, Amy Page, has put together helpful resources for staff and students. There are learning resources, book recommendations, research tools, book club information and much more!