Google Apps in Education
4J Google Apps for Education access
- Google Apps –
- Google Classroom – Everything you need to know about Classroom can be found on Google’s Classroom Help page. Teacher Center – Welcome to your first day of Classroom
- Getting Started
- How attachments are shared in Google Classroom
- Create and manage classes – including notification settings
- Create and grade assignments
- Screen reader – Blind or low-vision users can use a screen reader on their computers and/or mobile devices to assist them in Google Classroom.
- Troubleshooting tips for teachers
- Google Drive – Google Drive is a cloud-based storage option for teachers and students. Take time to organize the information stored in Google Drive. It can quickly get overrun with folders and documents, making it difficult to find things and stay productive.
- Google Keep
- Google Sites
- Chrome Browser
- Google for Education YouTube channel – helpful video tutorials, lessons, discussions and more!
Have a question about Google For Education? Email firstname.lastname@example.org