4J Google Apps for Google Workspace Learning Center (previously known as Google for Education).
Google Workspace Learning Center (previously known as Google for Education)
- Google Apps:
- Google Drive – Google Drive is a cloud-based storage option for teachers and students. Take time to organize the information stored in Google Drive. It can quickly get overrun with folders and documents, making it difficult to find things and stay productive.
- Google Keep
- Google Read & Write
- Start Here for Using Google Read&Write (video, 9: 30). Zak Scotton, Churchill High School teacher, shows you how to use Google Read&Write for online reading and writing.
- Accessing Google Read&Write (video, 1:55). Kelley Wilson steps you through signing in to the Chrome Browser, which gives every 4J student automatic access to Google Read&Write.
- Using Google Read&Write (video, 3:59). Kelley Wilson, Assistive Technology Specialist, explains how this tool can read any webpage out loud, translate words on a webpage, and select text that you can save in a file.
- Using the Google Read&Write Toolbar (video, 2:33). Kelley Wilson shows how to use the options on the toolbar.
- Google Sites
- Chrome Browser
- Google for Education YouTube channel – helpful video tutorials, lessons, discussions and more!
Google tips, tricks and shortcuts!
Have a question about Google Workspace Learning Center? Email email@example.com